Bangkok Chinatown Food Tour
- Bite into a local’s favorite dish that earned a Michelin Star
- Try the local best selling Spicy Basil Chicken with secret sauce and jasmine rice
- Get to taste the #1 ranking Thai Satay and fishcake in the neighborhood
- Try our highlighted homemade pork rice with secret ingredient
- Try over a century old Chinese dessert on the street of Chinatown
- Explore the exotic backstreet alleys hidden away from tourist
At the meeting spot near Hua Lomphong MRT Station
Wat Traimit or known as the Temple of Golden Buddha
Our guide will walk you back to the MRT station or get you a taxi.
We meet outside of the Hua Lamphong MRT Stations exit No. 3 near the big read sign ‘Hong Kong Noodle’. Always bring an umbrella as the weather is unpredictable. Our guide will be standing there to greet you with our red cap so we are easy to spot!
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/2h5ebPST4D62